Sunday 20 September 2009

My Reflection



Behold!Is it not my reflection?
But crafted with such perfection!
I see me in her eyes,
How strange,we lead different lives.

She seized me when i was three,
From then,i could'nt break free.
She tells me there's a rainbow-
when my spirits are down and low.
She makes me want to smile-
when life does'nt seem worthwhile.

My soul is merged with hers,
My life incomplete without her.
To me -she is my daughter,
My spring-its her laughter!

I love you-my darling,my angel,
My sweet little loving angel.
No words can describe ,how much i love you-
So all i can say is-I love you,I love you,I love you!


4 comments:

shahana said...

wow!!! super!!very touching one

Nh said...

love you too ithaatha

Anonymous said...

this too touching...ur sweet little angel is realy lucky to have u....
hiba...

Anonymous said...

Really SuperB... Nazi + Nadi = Yay!!! wistle...:)