Wednesday 7 October 2009

7 Reasons why I'm Still Daddy's Little Girl




* Ever since my 0'th birthday, knowing that someone is waiting to wish me first.

* That even today, when I fall sick, I expect him beside my bed- worried and anxious- anytime my eyes open.

* The way he wishes and encourages me before every venture, as if it were my first kinder garden test.

* The way he still animatedly describes how he would feel when I finally become an I.A.S (Civil service) Officer !

* Because to someone, I'm one of the two most beautiful babies to have ever been born.

* When I travel ,knowing that someone is counting seconds to hear that I reached safe.

* To know that, no matter what I say or do , there is someone to whom I'm still a little girl , a little girl to be cared and loved.

A child held close to heart...




Thank You Daddy, for reminding I'm one of the Blessed !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really touching...why is it tht whenever i read ur notes i get emotional ...u really prove it everytime that the pen is really mightier than the sword.... i am sure dad is proud to have a daughter like u :) love u

shahana said...

ohh great work!!!! really touching!!!

Anonymous said...

ya its realy touching and realistic...the more touching word i felt,u r still ur daddy's little girly....its realy realy touching..
hiba koya....